Australian Found Dead In Cambodian Guesthouse

Australian Found Dead In Cambodian Guesthouse
Please follow and like us:
Facebook
RSS
Follow by Email
Google+
http://www.lankac.news/australian-found-dead-in-cambodian-guesthouse/
LinkedIn
Twitter

The decomposing remains of an Australian, Mark Allen, who died of a suspected drug overdose have been found at a Cambodian guesthouse in the capital Phnom Penh two months after he checked in.

The police say they believe the Australian tourist, who is originally from East Fremantle, Western Australia, died from a suspected drug overdose.

The body of Mark Wayne Allen, 56, was found in a second floor room of the Tonle Sap Guest House on Street 104, a well-known hostess bar strip in Phnom Penh.

Mr. Allen checked in on a tourist visa on October 15 to Room 202. Originally from Western Australia, he had flown via Jet Asia Airways from Darwin. His passport shows that he had visited Cambodia earlier this year, in March.

The Tonle Sap Guest House, which is above a 24-hour venue called the Pickled Parrot Pub & Restaurant, fronts the Tonle Sap River and is near the city’s Night Markets.

 

Please follow and like us:
Facebook
RSS
Follow by Email
Google+
http://www.lankac.news/australian-found-dead-in-cambodian-guesthouse/
LinkedIn
Twitter

Leave a Reply